Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Words are hard to come by regarding the passing of our Kenny. It was a beautiful Mass with four priests concelebrating. Karen read a wonderful eulogy to her brother's memory, with her sister Kathryn by her side for support. Laughter and tears.

The weather was horrific! No doubt Kenny had something to do with that. When we arrived at the cemetary, there were small ponds throughout the grounds, NO LIE! I was thinking the undertakers should be handing out floats & water wings instead of flowers. To those family & friends that could not be with us, we remember you too. God Bless!

5 comments:

JP2E said...

Thanks for everything, Dot. We were really bummed not being there. Your BLOG has helped...

Dottie O said...

I have missed things and you all have made me feel as if I were there also. Love ya!

Sue said...

This is such a sweet family. I have been so lucky to marry into it.

JP2E said...

BTW, I hope you don't mind that I copied your pictures for my own file. You had a bunch of good stuff that will be helpful with family history.
It was really hard to explain all the similar names to Victoria. She finally understood the "Darby" attachment on Jack's name... hahahaha

Dottie O said...

Jim, I have the 'program' from Kenny's Mass for you and your brothers in case Mom or Dad didn't get any extras